Join the Canada Dry Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
Wish Canada a Happy Birthday
Celebrating 150 Years Strong!
The Canada Dry Victoria Dragon Boat celebrates Canada 150th birthday with honouring our leaders, feasting, music, culture and exciting canoes races in our beautiful city. We invite you to join us in the first part of festivities, starting with our Community Feast.
Come celebrate this 23 year old community event with a special evening at Don Mee Seafood Restaurant.
Date: Wednesday June 28th 2017
Location: Don Mee Seafood Restaurant
Address: 538 Fisgard St.
Time: 5:30 pm cocktails, 6:30 pm dinner
Tickets: $60.00 per person
Table of 10: $500.00 per table
Enjoy an eleven course meal
- Course 1 – Appy: Cold plate BBQ Pork/Deep Fried Milk/Bean Curd Wrapped with Mushroom/Wor Tip (Dumplings)
- Course 2 – Appy: Crab Claws
- Course 3 – Wor Wonton Soup
- Course 4 – Snap Peas/ Seafood Stirfry
- Course 5 – Sweet & Sour Pork
- Course 6 – Soya Sauce Vermicelli Noodles
- Course 7 – Salt & Pepper Squid
- Course 8 – Garlic Gai Lan & Beef
- Course 9 – Deep Fried Fish with Chef Special Sauce
- Course 10 – Garlic Prawns over Rice noodles
- Course 11 – Fresh Fruit Slices
** Vegetarian Option Available
** Allergies: please alert for alternatives.
Evening Schedule of Events
MC: Tony Joe
- Legacy Presentation: Teresa Lin & Sinclair Mar
- Ten Year Anniversary Celebration between BC Cancer Foundation and the Victoria Dragon Boat Festival Society
- Exciting prizes and auction items
- Fairway Gorge Paddling Club
- Catalyst Gym
- Strathcona Hotel
- Level Ground
- Union Pacific Coffee
- Kastamonitsa Olive Oil
- FGPC Vic Vixens
- FGPC Team Momentum
- Coca Cola
- BC Cancer Foundation