Local (Vancouver Island)
Regular Rate $1,475 (includes GST) after April 15, 2018
Early Bird $1,360 (includes GST) until April 15, 2018
Visiting (Continental North America – transit by air or ship is required to attend)
Regular Rate $1,300 (includes GST) after April 15, 2018
Early Bird $1,150 (includes GST) until April 15, 2018
International (Outside Continental North America)
Registration fees are waived for international teams.
Junior Teams 50% discount on the rate at the time of registration.
FGPC Staff Sterns and Drummers will be available (+$150 per staff person for the weekend).
- Breast Cancer Survivor’s Challenge
- Corporate Challenge
- Great Grand Dragon Challenge
- Women’s Guts & Glory Challenge
- Mixed Gut & Glory Challenge
All Challenge Races with the exception of the Breast Cancer Survivor’s Challenge, have a fee of $100 including GST.
Please Note: for Challenge Races, participation will be limited to the fastest crews in each category. If fee is paid and your team does not qualify, a full refund for each applicable race will be made after the event.
Fee Payment Deadline Dates
- Early Bird payments must be made before April 15, 2018. Regular payments must be made by July 15, 2018.
- Online by credit card
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 25% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is July 15, 2018. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.
Registration and Payment
- Complete and Click on the “Buy Now” button below the form to pay your registration fee by credit card.
- For FGPC teams planning to include race fees with their program fees, please contact us at email@example.com to be provided with an alternate registration form.
- Closer to the event date we will request your team bio and roster which will include an email address for each participant. We will contact paddlers directly to have them complete a digital waiver if necessary. Any paddler who has completed an FGPC waiver any time in 2018 will not be required to complete an additional waiver.