Local (Vancouver Island)
Regular Rate $1,475 (includes GST) after April 15, 2019
Early Bird $1,360 (includes GST) until April 15, 2019
Visiting (Continental North America – transit by air or ship is required to attend)
Regular Rate $1,300 (includes GST) after April 15, 2019
Early Bird $1,150 (includes GST) until April 15, 2019
International (Outside Continental North America)
Registration fees are waived for international teams.
Junior Teams 50% discount on the rate at the time of registration.
FGPC Staff Sterns and Drummers will be available (+$150 per staff person for the weekend).
- Breast Cancer Survivor’s Challenge
- Corporate Challenge*
- Great Grand Dragon Challenge*
- Women’s Guts & Glory Challenge
- Mixed Gut & Glory Challenge
*The Corporate Challenge and the Great Grand Dragons Challenge have a fee of $100 including GST.
Please Note: for Challenge Races, participation will be limited to the fastest crews in each category. If fee is paid and your team does not qualify, a full refund for each applicable race will be made after the event.
Fee Payment Deadline Dates
- Early Bird payments must be made before April 15, 2019. Regular payments must be made by July 25, 2019.
- Online by credit card
Festival Cancellation/Refund Policy
There will be 25% administrative fee for all withdrawals. The final date to withdraw a team from the festival is July 15, 2019. There will be no refunds of any type after this date, including if the festival is cancelled due to safety reasons.
Registration and Payment
- Complete and click on the “Buy Now” button below to pay your registration fee by credit card.
- Once we receive payment, we will request your roster closer to the event date. Any paddler who has completed a Fairway Gorge Paddling Club waiver in 2019 will not be required to complete an additional waiver.