Up to 3000 Participants – Up to 50,000 Spectators
Your Very Own High Traffic Location
Event Information and Demographics
The 24th Victoria Dragon Boat Festival (VDBF) is Vancouver Island’s premier summer dragon boat festival that takes place annually in Victoria, BC. The event has enjoyed tremendous success over its 20-plus year history, as it plays host to approximately 2,500 athletes and up to 50,000 spectators from across the western Canadian and US northwest.
Space in high traffic area in our all ages beer garden/vendor village
3 Day Festival*:
- Friday 2pm – 10pm
- Saturday 9am – 10pm
- Sunday 9am – 7pm
*Food trucks will need to be on site Thursday for setup and the festival will be open to the public starting Friday 2pm.
On site and social media promotion, including:
- 15-second announcements – 15 to 20 words each
- Advanced social media posts, with direct links to vendor websites/social media and/or hosted menu samples
- Listing on the event website with links as well as festival brochure if vendor applications are received, approved and paid before press time
Vendor space is limited. To reserve a spot, please complete the online application below
Applying to be a Vendor
- Complete the Vendor Application Online Form below. Click on the blue “Submit” button when the form is complete.
- You will receive a followup email, with a link for online credit card payment.
Pricing (2 days)
- Food Trucks: $900.00 + GST
- Retail Vendors: $400.00 + GST
We accept Visa and MasterCard over the phone 1-250-704-2500. Payment must be made in full within 5 business days of application approval or the approved spot will be resold.
Please Note: Licensed vendor food trucks are permitted on site; however, support vehicles are not permitted on site due to the layout and confined space. Golf carts are available to help vendor set-up as well as food truck re-supply at the beginning and throughout the day. Security will be on site throughout the weekend, but vendors are responsible to secure their property.
The Festival reserves the right to determine the location of the vendor space on site. Exhibitors are responsible for all permits, insurance, and licensing they may require. All vendors requiring electrical connection are responsible for ensuring their wiring meets electrical code requirements. An electrician will be on site, and any modifications will be the sole responsibility, and at the expense, of the vendor. The Festival reserves the right to accept or refuse any applications – All applications subject to approval.